Monday, August 11, 2008

Madison's Nursery

So this weekend we were able to get started on Madison's Nursery. It started out as white as it could be but with a little help from Jake and the tape we ended up with something very purple.

Krystle putting on the first coat of grape.
Grandma making sure the corners are perfect.

On the top we did lavender and I painted most of it with the help of Sean the next morning. It will need a second coat on the top and touch up in the corners and edges but it is almost done. The paint that is. As for the room we still need to add the chair rail and lots of green accessories.
We also need move in her dresser and changing table and pick out the bedding for her crib. (something with whites and greens in it for sure) I can not wait to get it all done and bring her home to sleep in it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The room looks good so far;) Can't wait to meet her!! We miss you guy's

DJ said...

I love the colors you have chosen, it is so fun to have a little girl! Did you get my message, I left you a message and our address, I hope you didn't have the baby shower yet, we would love to come. When is the due date again? Hope you are feeling well. We are all well, school started for Alanna and I go back on Saturday, life will get even more hectic...argh!!!