Saturday, October 11, 2008

October

So due to the great weather today I was in a very OCTOBER mood. This morning I stopped at the coffee shop and got a pumpkin Bellicino (its like a latte with no coffee in it). Then when we got home from the store we took our dog Yoshi for a walk around the block. Jake and I had pumpkin cake for an after lunch dessert. We also sat down and made spiders out of pipe cleaners and attached them to a spider web outside the front door.
Jake thought it was cool to put them on his head.
All the Halloween decorations are out.
It feels so good outside that all my windows are open for the first time since February. I love this time of year.

1 comment:

DJ said...

Your spiders are very cool, it sounded like you and Jake had a great day. How are you doing? You should be very close to having the baby. We are excited for you and your family, keep us posted