Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Its been a while...

HI! I have not been on our blog in a while. So much has been going on and I have been very wrapped up with the kids and work and play that I have not had a second to get on and tell you all how we have been.
GREAT!!!!
That pretty much sums it up.
Sean has been getting busy at work. He has also been enjoying a men's basketball league that he has been playing in for the past 8 weeks or so. He plays with 6 or 7 of his friends on an indoor court on Tuesday nights and his team endured a stressful session and ended up making it all way to the finals and almost winning the whole tournament. He has decided to play another season and so he will be doing this till the end of July. I am happy that he has found a group of guys that love basketball like he does and can get out there with him and just play. It has made him very tiered but happy at the same time.
Jake will be 4 at the end of this month. He is just growing and learning so much every day. He is best friends with his sister and watching them play together has given me such joy. I just could not have asked for a better pair. I am hoping to start Jake in swimming lessons this summer and also in pre-school this fall.
Madison Madison, where do I start she is at that age where she is curious in the most innocent way about everything. She is mobile now. That's right CRAWLING! She can also pull herself to a standing position by the wall and the couch also anything sturdy enough to hold on to. She is growing. I am sure she weighs 16 pounds now. She will be 8 months old on the 24th. I cant wait for hair to grow in a little more so that I can put bows in it. She has not broke a tooth yet but I think she will very soon. What more can i say We just love her in every way.
Then there is me. I am still employed with Pier 1 which I could not be more grateful. I know so many without right now. I have been staying busy with the kids we went to Disney on ice in April and the zoo. I also took the kids to their first movie theater experience to see Monsters Vs. Aliens 3D. It was a lot of fun. We have been to the splash park 2 times this summer and I have pulled out the blow up pool for the back yard as well. Sean's grandmother celebrated her 75th birthday in may. OMG! I can not believe I left out that Sean's sister Sara had her baby in April. He is a beautiful baby boy. Ryder James Schulte. His other sister Amanda is due with her second girl, Aubrey, in July.
Last but not least our 2 year Anniversary is July 4th.
I am in shock just thinking about how far we have come. I mean 5 years ago we were a mess and now look at us. Happy and going strong. It has been a long twisted road but somehow we are here still thriving. Still ready to
take on forever.
I will surly post pictures soon.
Britt.

No comments: